Finishing putty can itself function as final decorative finish.
Its direct purpose is:
- Final alignment of the surface;
- elimination of minor flaws in the wall or ceiling;
- Strengthening the protective properties of the treated surface: water resistance, cold and heat resistance, resistance to mechanical stress and vibration, etc;
- giving the essential performance properties to the base layer, for example, plasticity, to prevent cracking.
- Improving the quality of the working surface following the prior rougher remedy and preparing it to further finishing;
- Giving the surface an aesthetic appearance, uniform coloration.
“Knauf-Multifinish glue” ready-made polymer filler 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a readymade filler mixture according to polymer dispersion with mineral limestone filler and additives which govern the properties of this mixture.
It is used inside for:
- Puttying the joints between KNAUF-sheets using a thinned edge (UC) and a straight cut border, together with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the surface and joints of KNAUF-sheets, inserted with the mix KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, at the preparation of the surface for high quality painting;
- Does not need mixing and aging;
- Has a flexible consistency;
- matches the joints https://gidpostroy.ru/ well;
- dries fast;
- can be easily coated;
- includes a fantastic adhesion to the substrate;
- includes a high degree of whiteness after drying.
Consumption of the filler mix is:
- When sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets using a thin edge of this AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at complete puttying of this face with 1 Millimeter coating thickness ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of works
The temperature of the foundation and the room air must be at least 10°C.
KNAUF-boards must be securely constructed on the load-bearing framework, be dry, clean and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards should be created at the operational temperatures and humidity requirements, following all work related to its changes, which excludes linear deformations of gypsum board sheets.
Plaster and concrete foundations must be even, dry, cleaned of dust, dirt and delamination. Large irregularities or damages must be emptied with KNAUF-Fugenfüller dried and compound.